The Award in Health and Care will offer you an opportunity to develop the skills and knowledge you need to start or progress your career in the care sector. It will support you to progress to further learning and ultimately to work in care or other related sectors.
You will be able to work towards an Award In Health and Care at the level that is appropriate for you.
We recommend you have Maths and English at Entry Level 3 or higher
The course is aimed at beginners with an interest in working in the care sector or those wishing to progress their career.
You will learn what it might be like to work in the care sector. By the end of the course, you will be able to:
- Understand working in a variety of roles in the adult care sector
- Understand service provision in health and social care
- Work as a team in a healthcare setting
- Know how to support people to stay safe and healthy
- Know progression opportunities
TO ENROL FOR THIS COURSE:
Complete our online Enrolment Form, by copying and pasting this link into your web browser: https://docs.google.com/forms/d/e/1FAIpQLSeoAIPmJs_e6AjbrT-Y2U6qLhlkEUzBjYxOZg6s8-dCFrkvyA/viewform
Or, call our friendly and dedicated Admissions Team on 01353 613013.