Pivot tables always looked too complicated? Did you know you can RAG rate your spreadsheets with conditional formatting? Join us for an hour to master the art of both tools.
There are no entry requirements for this non-accredited course. You must have a valid Microsoft Office package in order to complete this course.
When will I attend?
You will attend a livestreamed session on Thursday 3rd February 2022, 2pm - 3pm, and then complete a follow up task of around 2 hours flexibly at a time that suits you. This course will take 3 hours in total to complete.
What can I expect to learn?
By the end of the course you will be able to:
- Use Conditional formatting to highlight data within Excel
- Use Pivot tables to understand data and create charts
- Understand progression opportunities
Who is this course for?
The course is aimed at adults (19+) who are:
- Looking to improve their Excel skills
- Are interested in getting back into learning and exploring progression opportunities or further learning
TO ENROL FOR THIS COURSE:
Please click the How to Enrol button above
Or, call our friendly and dedicated Admissions Team on 01353 613013