This course is an introduction to the knowledge, skills and understanding needed to teach in the further education and skills sector.
This is a knowledge-only qualification. You do not need to be working or undertaking practical placements to take this qualification.
We recommend you are working at Entry level 3 or above in English and maths.
This qualification is ideal for you if you:
- Work, or want to work as a teacher/trainer in the further education and skills sector.
- Are not in a teaching/training role, or have just started a teaching /training role.
- Want a short qualification to enable you to make to make career choices
- Have already achieved some Learning and Development units that can be carried forward into this qualification.
- Are delivering education and training in any learning environment
You will learn about :
- the roles, responsibilities and relationships in education and training
- inclusive teaching and learning approaches
- assessment of learners
- facilitating learning and development for individuals
- facilitating learning and development in groups
- understanding principles and practices of assessment
- your progression opportunities
TO ENROL FOR THIS COURSE:
Complete our online Enrolment Form, by copying and pasting this link into your web browser: https://docs.google.com/forms/d/e/1FAIpQLSeoAIPmJs_e6AjbrT-Y2U6qLhlkEUzBjYxOZg6s8-dCFrkvyA/viewform
Or, call our friendly and dedicated Admissions Team on 01353 613013.